Monday, March 11, 2013

Tumblr is so freaky

I just checked out Tumblr a couple of days ago when looking for some images for a post about Putin's allies I was hoping to work on.

I got a bit more than what I bargained for. But in the spirit of things, I decided to create a Tumblr companion blog http://generationputin.tumblr.com/ --a completely nonsensical and irrelevant version of Generation P(utin) that will mostly re-blog photos from equally irrelevant Russian political blogs.

But consider the following finds on Tumblr--
You have the cute stuff like this:

That's Herman Gref surprising Igor Shuvalov. I think that's Vladislav Surkov way back in the corner.
OK, that one was pretty harmless. Read on, if you dare.

Shuvalov again--in a very disturbing Valentine's Day card... WTF?!
If you aren't perturbed enough yet, I dare you to view the next one:

Wow. Just. Wow.
Tumblr is freaky. I rest my case.

No comments: